Features,

Frank Lampard Retires A Legend!

2/03/2017 11:00:00 am GIVERS FORUM 0 Comments

Lampard Retires From Professional FootballThe former Chelsea and England midfielder, Frank Lampard, has retired from professional football after 21 years in the game.
The 38-year-old, who spent 2016 with New York City in Major League Soccer in the US, announced his decision on social media on Thursday.
Lampard made more than 600 appearances for Chelsea and won 106 caps for the Three Lions.
He scored more than 300 career goals with 211 of them for Chelsea during a 13-year spell that saw him become the club’s record scorer.
According to his retirement statement, He said: “While I have received a number of exciting offers to continue playing, at 38, I feel now is the time to begin the next chapter in my life.
“I’m grateful to the Football Association (FA), for the opportunity to study for my coaching qualifications and I look forward to pursuing the off-field opportunities that this decision opens.”

0 comments: